Sign Request Guidelines
- Business hours are Monday through Friday 8:00 A.M. till 5:00 P.M. excluding holidays. No weekend installs!
- All sign orders will be handled on a first come, first served basis. If it is important, please don't wait until the last minute, specially prior to holidays and weekends as these fill up quickest.
- Orders received in our office by answering machine or fax prior to 7:30 A.M. may go up that working day. Any orders received after that time will not be scheduled until the next working day. We do not promise next day service, although we attempt to accomplish it, depending on work load. Sign installations north of the 105 Century freeway or east of the 710 Long Beach freeway may take longer.
- No appointments or scheduled times are given for sign installations. We place your sign as our experience deems best. If you desire placement in a certain area, we recommend leaving a place marker, such as a pencil or stake inserted in the location, and then let us know to look for it. Exact placement of your sign may vary due to city regulations, and problems with site, soil and landscape items and other restrictions.
- Our signs posts are rentals. We retain ownership. Our posts are placed about 18 inches in the ground and do not "fall over" easily. All posts/signs knocked down by school children, or such, will be re positioned upon your request for a small trip charge. A lost or damaged post or frame is subject to a replacement fee. We believe our fees are small and fair considering making two trips minimum.